Date:      Sat, 01 Mar 2003 16:59:56 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: GNOME Fifth Toe 2.1.99]

>On Sat, 1 Mar 2003, Mezz bsdforums.org wrote:
>
> > >If you're looking for something to port, the official GNOME 2 Fifth Toe
> > >has been announced.  He have a good number of these ports in the tree
> > >already.  For those not there, I'd be happy to take new port PRs.
> >
> > Hey, I have a question. Which do you prefer to follow the list? This
>email
> > or over at http://5toe.lyrical.net ? Because, over at website has more
>list
> > than in this email.
>
>They should be more or less the same.  The email mentions
>http://5toe.lyrical.net.  I think you'll see Galeon missing because it
>requires Mozilla, and the GNOME people thought that was too much.

Too much or they think Galeon sucks, like I do. ;-) Hope, Epiphany will come
out nicely, but it's just another Gecko engine. I like KHTML and Opera
engines.

>Gaim is missing since there's really no trackable release for it yet.  And
>GNU
>Paint is missing because it is old.

True. I will check website and see if there's something useful to ports and
what I can/know/have to test and port it. I want to try gPHPEdit
(http://www.gphpedit.org), so if it's stable to use. Then, I can try to
create a port of it. I write a lot of stuff in PHP.

Is anyone working on vim GTK2? If no, then I can try to create a port of it.
I am not sure how I should do like include editors/vim in like
editors/vim-gtk2/Makefile or create a new same Makefile, but different with
gtk2/gnome2 stuff?

Cheers,
Mezz