Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:42:57 +0200 (MESZ)
From:      Christoph Martin <martin@uni-mainz.de>
To:        wpub1@net-link.net
Cc:        tjh@mincom.oz.au, christoph.martin@uni-mainz.de, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SSL-MZ telnet question

We have this problem everytime we try it on another plattform. Look
into lib/libbsd/inet_addr.c line 63. There is:

#if defined(linux) || defined(sgi) || defined(__NetBSD__) || defined(hpux)
int
#else
unsigned long
#endif
inet_aton(cp, addr)

add a preprocessor definition for FreeBSD and recompile (and send the
patch to me. It`ll be in the next version.

Christoph