Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 2002 21:58:07 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Josh Tolbert <hemi@scoundrelz.net>
To:        Jameel Akari <jakari@bithose.com>
Cc:        Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.inka.de>, <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: XFree problems

Hi Jameel,
	Well, there's good news and there's bad news...

Let's start with the good news:

pci0: <Matrox MGA 1024SG/1064SG/1164SG graphics accelerator> at 5.0 irq 2

The card isn't on IRQ 0 any more.
	The bad news is it still does the exact same thing. I think I'm
just going to dig around for a new card.

Thanks,
Josh