Date:      Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:11:53 +0000
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   mysql-connector-java50 port -- anyone still using it?

--------------enig0FDA5AB170F0738FA1F92269

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the mysql-connector-java50 port, which was forked o=
ff
from mysql-connector-java some years ago.  As this port is now well behin=
d the
current mysql-connector-java at version 5.1.10, and it depends on JDK 1.4=
 or 1.5,
I wonder how much use it is nowadays.

Unless I hear otherwise, I'm minded to send in a PR to deprecate (and eve=
ntually
remove) the port in the next few days.  So, if this is something you rely=
 upon,=20
please speak now or forever hold your peace.  If there's still any intere=
st in
keeping the port, I shall leave well alone.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20
                                                  Flat 3