Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 1995 12:11:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
To:        ljo@po.CWRU.Edu
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: xview3.2 X11R6

L Jonas Olsson wrote:
>        I have a majorly overhauled and cleaned up version of xview3.2 sitting on
>    my system.  Would anyone (including the porter of what's already there) mind
>    replacing xview-lib xview-config and xview-clients with what I've got?  If so,
>    what all do I do to commit it?

>  Go ahead and commit. I was the one to commit the last xview version
> and do not have time to update it at the moment.

	I will as soon as I can figure out what the problem is with the cmdtool
and shelltool programs.  For some reason, after a few commands, the shell
running in them no longer works.  I may just give up on them.  Maybe it's
something to do with termcap...

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
                 -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration