Date:      Sun, 19 Sep 2010 01:01:57 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Brandon Weisz <lists@avioc.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFT: if_ath HAL refactoring

On 19 September 2010 00:54, Brandon Weisz <lists@avioc.org> wrote:

>> I'd appreciate testing by AR5416/AR9160/AR9280/AR9285 users. I only
>> currently have easy access to AR5416/AR9160. Please let me know
>> immediately if something doesn't work with this which does work in
>> -head.
>
> Are there plans for AR9287 support? =A0Unfortunately that is the only ath=
 card
> I have to test with at the moment.

At some point, yes.

There's a lot of code missing in our driver for ar92xx series chips.
I'd rather get the existing stuff updated and tidied up before I look
at importing support for others. I'd also like to somehow acquire some
hardware to test it against - I only have (very) legacy (pre AR5416),
AR5416, AR9160 and AR2427 chips. I don't yet have anything with an
AR9280/9285 in it.

Adrian