Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:02:31 -0700
From:      Scott Sewall <scott.sewall@redlinenetworks.com>
To:        sobomax@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: freetype2-2.0.9

FYI

I had trouble installing freetype2-2.0.9. (Running make install)

The install script in work/freetype-2.0.9 potentially interferes with the system install program.

I suspect this is due to my path setting for root, which is (. /home/scott/bin /sbin /bin /usr/sbin /usr/bin ...
(I know bad path, but it's an artifact of using sudo).

I hope you might consider having the port rename the install file so others mioght not have the same trouble.

Thanks!

-- Scott