Date:      Tue, 6 May 2003 11:25:46 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        Rob MacGregor <rob_macgregor@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Real and availible RAM

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 03:44:28PM +0000, Rob MacGregor wrote:
>  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
>       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.

NOTE: This IS a personal message intended for you to read directly.

Please STOP putting a bogus Reply-To: in your emails.  MUA's that do
proper replies obeying your Reply-To: result in bounces.  Set the
shit can it.

This is very anti-social and I ask you to stop it or remove yourself from
this list.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)