Date:      Wed, 4 Jun 1997 10:42:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        meganm@asis.com (Megan McCormack)
Cc:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Web Site

%I've been working on a new version of the
%FreeBSD website. You can see it at
%http://www.freebsd.org/~meganm/data/

Nifty, indeed.  I do have a couple of comments:

- IMHO, the pages might look a little better if there is some sort of visual
  division between the page information and the <address> information at the
  bottom.  Perhaps an <hr> down there, or another copy of the menu bar?

- The Menu Bar is missing the FreeBSD Gallery (it's in the text menu at the
  bottom.)

- The front page seems somewhat too busy.  I'm of the persuasion that the first
  page should be a brief introduction to the site and an index of everything
  that the site has to offer.  Just my opinion--what does the rest of the
  list think?

Good work...

Cheers,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@catt.ncsu.edu / nsj@FreeBSD.org
News and Gallery Editor, FreeBSD Project Documentation Group