Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:48:29 +0100
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RealPlayer G2 for Linux: Initial Report

"Reginald S. Perry" wrote:

> Starting it and pointing it to my favorite local radio station seems to
> work. The only problem so far is that I get these messages:
>
> LINUX: 'ioctl' fd=11, typ=0x44d(M), num=0x76 not implemented
> LINUX: 'ioctl' fd=9, typ=0x44d(M), num=0x76 not implemented

These are known and already fixed in -current (I assume you run
-stable?).

> This does not make the app crash and things are still playing.

That's one of the reasons why it's not merged to -stable.

> I sent feedback to the realaudio people suggesting that they make contact
> with the list.

That's not needed, because there's nothing wrong with RP G2 in this
respect.

--
Marcel Moolenaar                        mailto:marcel@scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases           http://www.scc.nl/