Date:      Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:04:56 +0000
From:      "Alphons \"Fonz\" van Werven" <a.j.werven@student.utwente.nl>
To:        Erich Dollansky <oceanare@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Robert Falanga <rfalang@twcny.rr.com>
Subject:   Re: question about xwindows

Erich Dollansky wrote:

> Just check his original post, you might can help him.

Actually, I've read the post. But just like the person who's trying to help
now, I can only guess because I don't use KDE and don't know much about it.

I just found it kinda disturbing how some people were being smartasses about
the X(-)Window(s) thingy in what I consider the wrong thread for doing so.

Alphons

--
All right, that does it Bill [Donahue]. I'm pretty sure that killing Jesus
is not very Christian.