Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:57:52 -0600
From:      Steve Price <steve@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MMU-less FreeBSD

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 08:35:08PM -0800, Mike Smith wrote:

> Well, eCos is free-as-in-beer.

From a quick glance at the license it looks to be a lot more like
the GPL than a BSD license but I'll dig deeper.

  'Any Modification which You create or to which You contribute must
   be made available in Source Code form under the terms of this License
   via an accepted Electronic Distribution Mechanism to anyone to whom you
   made an Executable...'

> You can try RTEMS as well; www.rtems.com.

Ah yes, that's the one I was trying to remember.  Thanks Mike.
Funny thing (or maybe not) is that these folks are right here
in town with me and for the life of my I couldn't remember
their name.

-steve