Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 1995 15:50:05 -0400
From:      David Meyer <Skynet1@Cris.com>
To:        Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Ethernet Adapter on PCI plug

1) I have an GENERIC ethernet card on my PCI slot 3...IRQ 11...Memory range
7F40-7F5F.
   I can't seem to configure it...Should I specify an address on one of the
Ethernet cards supported that looks compatible?? Or do I need to build a
whole new kernel? If so, please let me know...I'm sure there are tons of
heavy-duty UNIXers out there willing to help little old me become to same..

If you've reached this point in the letter, I thank you for atleast reading it!

Thankye.