Date:      Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:26:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        deasey <deasey@mymachine.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: firewall and freebsd 4.3

Personally, I've never tried to ``divert'' packets to other machines.
However, you might be able to do this with divert and static PAT.  IF you
setup your ipfw rule to only allow the hosts you care about to be diverted
to natd, then you can accomplish what you want.  Check out the manpage for
natd, and look at the -redirect_port option.  If you need multiple
instances of natd, checkout the -p option for specifying a port for natd
to read and write.

Like I said, I haven't tried this, but it should work for you.

Joe Clarke