Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:52:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      dom may <dommay108@yahoo.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Good day

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: dommay108@yahoo.com

Dear sir/ma

I am Dom May and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky

the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I

have a very sensitive and confidential brief from him

to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds in a

private bank investment portfolio in Western Europe. I

will give the details, but in summary, the funds are

coming via Bank Menatep in Russia. This is a

legitimate transaction. You will be paid 5% of the

portfolio investment value as your "management fees".

If you are interested, please write back to me via my

private E-mail  and provide me with your

confidential telephone number, fax number and email

address and I will provide further details and if you

are satisfied I can proceed with the instructions.

Please we can not afford any political problems

because of recent events in Russia. So I will advice

you keep this to your self.Finally, please note that

this must be concluded within reasonable time frame

therefore your prompt reply is essential.

Write me back. I look forward to it.

Dom May

- dom may