Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:17:53 -0500
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
To:        Kenneth Mays <kmays2000@hotmail.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Comparisons and views (was Re: Benchmarks from SysAdmin mag)

[ Moved to -chat ]

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 05:07:14PM -0400, a little birdie told me
that Kenneth Mays remarked
> Well, Well, Well,
>
> http://www.futuresouth.com/~fullermd/freebsd/bsdvlin.html

Cripes!
I didn't even know that was still sitting there!
FYI, the latest mtime on any of those files is Mar 20, 1998.
They weren't quite 'cutting edge' when I first put them up, to say
nothing of now.  Putting them up at all was a bit of a knee-jerk reaction
to having the thread come up every few weeks, so I could just spit a URL
at somebody and hopefully they'd shut up (more often, they'd continue
where the previous flamefest left off, providing me more material for
next time).

In summary, 99.5% of the stuff in those files is of absolutely nothing
but historical interest.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)     |    fullermd@over-yonder.net
Unix Systems Administrator      |    fullermd@futuresouth.com