Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:42:57 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG, dgl@bsdi.com, jim@cdrom.com, papowell@astart.com, wpaul@FreeBSD.ORG, ceren@magnesium.net, ryan@ryan.net, murray@bsdi.com
Subject:   Re: Indexing and glossary

>   Just as a heads up for everyone I'm going to be coordinating the
> work in this area with 3 part-time interns we've hired for the summer.
> Hopefully we should see some results by the end of this week.  (I'll
> bounce the first couple of changes through Nik and Jim)

I think you should definitely put Nik's web wishlist very high on the
list since, as worthy as all of his other lengthy TODO list items have
looked (boy, did Nik return home with a major shot of energy or what? :-),
I think a web-makeover would give us the biggest bang-for-buck in
terms of user perception.  Well, that and breaking the handbook
into far more readable sections. :)  I also think that the interns
will be able to grapple with the web site far more easily than they
will be able to come up to speed with DocBook, not that this shouldn't
be encouraged.

- Jordan