Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 1996 13:01:46 +0100 (MET)
From:      cracauer@wavehh.hanse.de (Martin Cracauer)
To:        robert@nanguo.chalmers.com.au (Robert Chalmers)
Cc:        www@freebsd.org, bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your gnats pr-submission form

> Is that gnats submission form working ? It wont do anything from
> this end. just hangs there.

I will look into this, at least until Monday evening.

I have to be careful not to feed junk "test" PR into GNATS, therefore
the delay. Maybe the GNATS database should have a new category or
class "test" to test front-ends?

> I'm trying to report a Malloc warning in both httpds servers, and tin,
> being generated by something being wrong with Malloc.

I assume you can't use on-line send-pr. If so, please send the
information requested on the form to me. I will submit a proper PR.

Thanks for the feedback
	Martin
--
Martin Cracauer <cracauer@wavehh.hanse.de>