Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:35:47 -0500
From:      David Magda <dmagda@magda.ca>
To:        "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www/mozilla-devel 1.3b non-fetchable

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 08:45:46PM -0500, Mezz bsdforums.org wrote:
> >[1] ftp://ftp.tw.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/local-distfiles/marcus/
>
> Delete "tw." and try it again, it works fine to me.

Getting rid of of "tw" and using wget on the resulting URL works, but
delete it from where? I think the Makefile has to be edited:

[...]
CATEGORIES?=    www
MASTER_SITES=   ${MASTER_SITE_MOZILLA} \
                ${MASTER_SITE_LOCAL}:local
MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR= \
    mozilla/releases/${PORTNAME}${PORTVERSION:S/.rc/rc/}/src \
                marcus/:local
[...]

--
David Magda <dmagda at ee.ryerson.ca>