Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:08:10 +0200
From:      Samuel Tardieu <sam@inf.enst.fr>
To:        Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@ambrisko.com>
Cc:        David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Aeronet and SSID

On 12/06, Doug Ambrisko wrote:

| Not yet atleast just some of the ifmedia patches.

In fact, it looks like if most code is in current. My Aeronet card just
sticked on a base with a non-default SSID (it was an Airport) without me
telling it :)

After resolving the conflicts in a (DIRTY!) way, here are the current
diffs I get (after applying the Linux/cisco patch which applies cleanly
on -CURRENT):

  http://www.rfc1149.net/tmp/AIRONET.PATCH

Most of the patch may be bogus, but it seems to work at this time.
airorid seems to work as well.

  Sam