Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 1997 18:03:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        Mike Newell <mnewell@newell.arlington.va.us>
Cc:        Jan Koum <jkb@best.com>, FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: X Window mirror program?

Have you tried the 'watch' program?

It only works for shells, but if they are typing, then it is probably in a
shell.

	man watch

Christopher J. Coleman (chris@aries.bb.cc.wa.us)
Computer Support Technician I  (509)-766-8873
Big Bend Community College  Internet Instructor
FreeBSD Book Project:  http://vinyl.quickweb.com/~chrisc/book.html
Disclaimer: Even Though it has My Name on it, Doesn't mean I said it.