Date:      Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:41:25 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libjawt.so and libz.so.5

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:21:38 -0600, ajtiM wrote:
> The other one is with Opera-11-60: /usr/local/lib/opera/liboperagtk2.so misses
> libz.so.5
>
> I have on the system ;ibz.so.6

I think you need to reinstall Opera so it will be linked
against the current version libz.so.6. Maybe you have
left out an important step when upgrading from v8 to v9.
See /usr/src/Makefile's comment header:

[...]
 7.  `make installworld'
 8.  `make delete-old'
 9.  `mergemaster'            (you may wish to use -i, along with -U or -F).
10.  `reboot'
11.  `make delete-old-libs' (in case no 3rd party program uses them anymore)

Steps 8 and 11 are important here.

In case you've not removed the libs from v8, Opera still
seems to link against them even though the version does
not match anymore.

Make sure you have performed the upgrading steps properly
before rebuilding Opera. This is important when rebuilding
installed applications after system upgrade (unless you
have installed the compat8x-i386-x.y.* port and _not_
installed any further applications).

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany