Date:      Tue, 02 Nov 1999 19:59:49 -0600
From:      Bill <willelit@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Interested in FreeBSD

I have windoze on one hard drive, and SuSe5.3 linux on a second 10.8gig
master.

I  am a bit disappointed with the perfomance of the SuSe linux, and am
weary that the others may have the same problems.

I am interested in an OS that will run a good office package(I have
Staroffice), and a Netscape browser suite.

My systme is a 166Mhz AMD-K6,48mb memory, S3 virge graphics card wit 4MB
ram, soundblaster sound card, 2.1 gig windoze drive, 420mb utility
draive and the 10.8mb drive I have linux on.

What would be your recommendation for my setting this up with FreeBSD?.

Do you see any problems with what I have as a system?

ANy other things I may have skipped over that may cause a problem?

Thank You
Bill L