Date:      Sat, 3 Nov 2001 09:47:21 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@jennejohn.org>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   driver for Fritz!PCI version 2

Considering the number of mails on this subject in the last
month or so I'm really disappointed at the total lack of
response to my posted driver.

Makes me wonder why I thought I should give this such high
priority.

I can't commit this until it's tested better. I can't do it
since I use DSL.

BTW if someone does get around to trying it out the line in the
kernel config file has to look like this:

device "ifpi2"

The quotes are required because the name has a digit in it.

--
Gary Jennejohn garyj@jennejohn.org gj@freebsd.org