Date:      Fri, 5 Nov 2010 15:14:44 -0400
From:      Alejandro Imass <ait@p2ee.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ZFS License and Future

Hey folks,

A while back I started the thread "Troubles on SATA drives ZFS". I
decided to bring the zpool down check each disk and re-construct the
pool. Nevertheless, I was revising one of the ZFS error message links
and Oracle made me create a developer id to access the info. This
really pissed me off even more than teh Android suit, so it got me
thinking...

Maybe I should go back to UFS, CCD, GEOM, etc. instead of continuing
to support f***ing Oracle. ZFS was honestly very easy and seemed very
reliable and fast, but I would like the opinion and position of people
here on ZFS before I continue using it.

Many thanks,
Alejandro Imass