Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999  1:21 -0600
From:      "Brian McGroarty" <BMCGROARTY@high-voltage.com>
To:        "Chris Coleman" <chrisc@vmunix.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-advocacy" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE:  Re: Marketing FreeBSD / FreeBSD as a pr

Chris - I'd appreciate an opportunity to preview where she's going with that
if she's amenable.

I'm negotiating with a couple of our designers today to get the ball rolling
on a flashier box design. I'm wordsmithing some of the feature & strength
lists from this week and a peer review list coming soon.

I'd also like to get my hands on the sources for the current FreeBSD box. An
uncut box or a box would be a big plus too; I want to see the dimensions of
the cut sheet. Never know. We might be able to print finger puppets, daemon
pogs or something equally silly for trade shows in the discards.