Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 1995 20:28:07 -0500
From:      Randy Berndt <rberndt@nething.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Majordomo gaming

It appears that someone spoofed freebsd-announce to sign up for
freebsd-questions. If they manage the reverse, I get the feeling the list
will get REAL big, REAL fast .....

>Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 18:06:39 -0700
>To: freebsd-announce@freefall.freebsd.org
>From: Majordomo@FreeBSD.ORG
>Subject: Welcome to freebsd-questions
>Sender: owner-announce@FreeBSD.ORG
>
>--

>Here's the general information for the list you've
>subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:
>
>FREEBSD-QUESTIONS               User questions
>This is the mailing list for questions about FreeBSD.  You should not
>send "how to" questions to the technical lists unless you consider the
>question to be pretty technical.

Randy Berndt <rberndt@nething.com>
AOS/VS, FreeBSD, DOS:
I'm caught in a maze of twisty little command interpreters, all different.