Date:      Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:46:52 -0500
From:      Ray Seals <rseals@vdsi.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE/X/FreeBSD question

I use a FreeBSD 3.1 machine at work as my workstation.  I'm running Xfree86 on
it with KDE.  I need to connect to the HP Openview box to pull up our pretty
pictures.  I have tried just using xterm to get to the box but I can't get
Openview to come up.  I assume that this is because term type issues.

What client can I use to access other Xservers from within KDE?

Ray

Ray Seals
rseals@vdsi.net

FreeBSD: The Power to Serve