Date:      Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:10:22 -0500
From:      Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6vesd=E1n_G=E1bor?= <gabor.kovesdan@t-hosting.hu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What to do when panic?

On 7/21/05, K=F6vesd=E1n G=E1bor <gabor.kovesdan@t-hosting.hu> wrote:
>  FreeBSD 6. I installed it, and then I had a panic. I got a
> debugger prompt, but I don't know what to do with that. I don't know the
> debugger commands. Please let me know what should I do when I have an
> another panic. What should I type and what kind of information should I
> send as a PR.
>=20
Look at the FreeBSD Developer HandBook on debugging:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/debugg=
ing.html

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/kernel=
debug.html

Scot

--=20
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.