Date:      Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:33:10 +1000
From:      "Andrew Kozak" <akozak@richardflanagan.com.au>
To:        "FreeBSD Newbies" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ximian's Evolution-like mail client

--------------Boundary-00=_AB87BHK0000000000000

=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P.=0D
Date: 09/01/2004 04:36:06 AM=0D
To: Mazen S. Alzogbi=0D
Cc: freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org=0D
Subject: Re: Ximian's Evolution-like mail client=0D
 =0D
Mazen S. Alzogbi wrote:=0D
 =0D
>Hi,=0D
>=0D
>What's the best mail client available for FreeBSD like Evolution or even=
=0D
>Microsoft Outlook for Windows?=0D
>=0D
>=0D
>=0D
Mozilla.=0D
 =0D
 Hiya=0D
 =0D
Having used both, I would say that evolution and mozilla offer similar
features, as I am using an old machine (P2 128M RAM) I have noticed a
performance difference between the two, I found evolution to be a little
quicker, and easier to install. However, mozilla offers some nice feature=
as well, but I have only installed it with the browser, and the java issu=
es
are a bt of a pain, Suns java download site seems to be unavailable nearl=
every time I wish to fetch something. They are the closest clients to
Outlook that I have found in the ports collection. If you like a M$
environment, try a look at qv window manager, I thought it was most amusi=
ng
:) Looks just like 95.=0D
 =0D
Andy=0D