Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:41:10 +0100
From:      Miguel Mendez <mmendez@energyhq.be>
To:        Maxime Henrion <mux@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.org, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Importing csup into base

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 18:03:06 +0100
Maxime Henrion <mux@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

Hi there,

> I have released a new snapshot of csup a few minutes ago, called
> csup-snap-20060301.  You can grab it at http://mu.org/~mux/csup.html.
> This last snapshot finally brings in support for the refuse files, as
> well as the -i <pattern> and -A <localaddr> options.  At this point,
> csup is pretty much feature complete as far as checkout mode is
> concerned.  To sum things up, besides CVS mode, the only features
> missing are :

It's great to see this project finally coming out. What do you think of
turning most of csup's functionality into a library like what was done
with libarchive? This would enable other people to easily build on your
work. What comes immediately to my mind is a GTK+ GUI like the one I
wrote for gtk-send-pr. Just a thought.

Thanks for working on this.

Cheers,
--