Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 2009 21:55:44 +0800 (CST)
From:      makefile <makefile@yeah.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Three little question.

Every time I run "make fetch-recursive",it fetched all the dependence packages.Not only the package I need to compile.
For example,in the /usr/ports/x11-drivers/xf86-video-intel,I run "make fetch-recursive",it will download glib,but I alreaday have glib installed.Is there another command can solve my problem?

I installed gnome2-lite,but I don't think it is small enough.I don't need "file-roller","epiphany","totem"...How should I do?Gnome2-lite depend on them.

I am installing gnome2-lite under 7.2-BETA1 now.When compiling ghostscript-8.64,an error comes.
gmake[1]: *** [bin/../sobin/libgs.so.8.64] Error 1
How to solve this?I can not install gnome2-lite,then I can not get into the X environment.