Date:      Tue, 6 Oct 1998 21:07:04 -0700
From:      Chris Brunner <cjb@efn.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ipfw in current error

I just cvsuped to the latest -CURRENT a couple days ago, and now when I
load up firewall rules with ipfw I get the following error:
ip_fw_ctl: len=128, want 124
ipfw: setsockopt(IP_FW_ADD): Invalid argument.
This happens when I run any "ipfw add" command, such as, in this example,
"ipfw add divert natd all from any to any via tun0".  "ipfw -f flush"
works.
I'm just a very *novice* coder, so I have no clue as to what's going on.
I took a look at the source for a while, but didn't get anywhere with
that.  I swear, this was working on a previous current (July sometime, I
think), but not anymore.
And, yes, I did rebuild the kernel (of course!)
Thanks for any help.  I really appreciate it.

--
-- Chris Brunner |
-- cjb@efn.org   |