Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:43:41 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: palm-pilot guys

Followups to -chat.

According to Carl Fongheiser:
> No, the IIIx also has twice the memory (4 MB vs 2 MB).  This may or may not
> be an issue;  I've had my Palm III for a number of months and haven't hit
> the memory ceiling yet.  If my Palm III weren't so new, I'd jump for the IIIx
> right now.  The glare on the older screen really bugs me sometimes.

I brought my PIII last year (at USENIX) and am pretty happy with it but
could do with a better screen... Is there any way to "upgrade" a PIII to a
PIIIx ?

4 MB would be nice but are not necessary either here. Even with such an
heavy (but very good) package as DateBook3 (245 KB), I have more than
700 KB free.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #70: Sat Feb 27 09:43:08 CET 1999