Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 22:37:11 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Hank <hank@black-hole.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   can't ftp boot.flp

I'm trying to get a boot floppy from an ftp site, and am unable to.
/pub/FreeBSD/2.2.6-RELEASE/floppies/boot.flp
never downloads a byte.

Just to check I was able to download other files (I didn't try in freebsd
archives though) from some of those mirrors.

I tried ftp,ftp2-6,ftp.se mirrors, same results from each.

any idea what is wrong?

(oh, my os is linux 2.0.33, I do know unix, I want to put something better
on my new computer)

--
      http://blugill.home.ml.org/
      hank@black-hole.com