Date:      Sun, 26 Jul 1998 13:58:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: blurb

	Change it if you want. English isn't my frist language anyway.
	Should I mail this to multimedia@freebsd to see if anyone wants to
put this into nice animation?

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org --  The Power to Serve |   to go home in the dark."
"Write longer sentences - they are paying us a lot of money"