Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:44:29 -0700
From:      "rick - SomersNet, Inc." <rick@somers.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   installing rsaref-2.0

I just installed FreeBSD 3.4 (minimal) and the ports collection. When I
go into /usr/ports/security/rsaref and 'make' this is what I get.

>> Checksum OK for rsaref20.1996.tar.Z.
===>  Patching for rsaref-2.0
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for rsaref-2.0
===>  Configuring for rsaref-2.0
/bin/cp /usr/ports/security/rsaref/files/Makefile
/usr/ports/security/rsaref/work/source
cd /usr/ports/security/rsaref/work/source &&  /bin/cp des.h _des.h &&
/bin/cp m
d2.h _md2.h &&  /bin/cp md5.h _md5.h
===>  Building for rsaref-2.0
cc -O -pipe -c desc.c
cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I have never had this problem before on any on my other boxes, so
something is not right...  Any ideas as to what it could be?

Thanks in Advance...

..rick