Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2012 07:10:21 -0700
From:      "PressReleaseLeader" <sydneyh@vos-us.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Introducing the New Press Release Leader

   [2]SUBMIT PRESS RELEASE

Hello there,

Value-Optimized Solutions, Inc(www.vos-us.com). a world leader in business proce
ss management and optimization is proud to announce a brand new globally exposed
 and easy-to-use online press release website called "Press Release Leader"(www.
pressreleaseleader.com)

This is the platform for small, medium and large sized businesses, organizations
 and government agencies for publishing press releases and generating the requir
ed media buzz.

Search Engine Optimized (SEO) press releases help companies gain more online cre
dibility and authenticity among search engines, providing better ranked pages an
d more search traffic directed to press releases.

We strive to generate maximum media visibility, increase your online presence an
d help your press releases go viral, and that is why we are the market leaders o
f Online Press Release sector.

Take your press releases to the next level by exploring our platform and registe
r with us today.

For further details, you can reply to this email or write to any of the followin
g addresses.

sales-prl@vos-us.com
support-prl@vos-us.com

If you are an Agency, please do indicate that in your response and one of our Ma
rketing Executives will be happy to serve you with the best promotional pricing
model

Sydney Hardison,
Vice President, Business Development
sydneyh@vos-us.com