Date:      Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:06:11 +0000
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Sepherosa Ziehau <sepherosa@SoftHome.net>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: jfreechart-0.9.13

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 08:29:42AM +0800, Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:39:24 +0000, Matthew Seaman=20
> <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk> wrote:

> >On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 07:28:08PM +0800, Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
> >>without a java document, a java library is useless.  I have upgraded
> >>jfreechart to 0.9.16 and add javadoc support.
> >>Hope somebody can review it and commit it for me.

> >Nice work.  However, I can see a couple of problems with your patch.

[..deletia...]

> Thank you for your advice, and the nice mysql-connector.
> I regenerated the patch according to your advice.
> Please review it.

Looks good.  However, PORTDOCS and installing port ducmentation should
be conditional on NOPORTDOCS not being defined.

Can you submit these changes via send-pr, which is the official
channel for getting such things committed?  You might want to consider
taking over maintainership for this port.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20
                                                      Savill Way