Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 1996 03:11:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      -=WireHead=- <timothy.butkiewicz@wmich.edu>
To:        Gary DeMarco <gary@ase.ase.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

Gary,

	In regards to your signal 11 error. I was having a lot of trouble
with those a little while back. I was playing with different BIOS options
and found that that will definately do it! What I did to fix it was to go
into my BIOS (AMI 486slc66) and enable hidden and something(slow)
refresh. I don't know exaclty, but I think that those are the options to
have the memory refreshed after certain periods of time.
That seemed to solve alot of my problems...
-Timothy

Ps. Does anyone know where i can look for information on what particular
signal are? and possible what would cause them? tried man signal to no avail.
thanX

|Feed the NOiSe in2 the .SYS                                fone: 616.349.8044|
|Please end destructive                                 system_X: 616.373.6680|
|       nuclear testing                          http://arbornet.org/~wirehead|
| ! PGP Key available upon request. !                 eMail:wirehead@pobox.com|