Date:      Fri, 25 May 2007 09:46:35 -1000
From:      Robert Marella <rmarella@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, fj@panix.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, fj@panix.com, olli@lurza.secnetix.de
Subject:   OT: In defense of a GUI (was: atapicam, blah, blah)

On Fri, 25 May 2007 18:30:00 +0200 (CEST)
Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de> wrote:

> By the way, I am _not_ using k3b or any other krap.  ;-)
>
> Best regards
>    Oliver

What is Krap to one can be Komfort to another. ;-)

I assist a photographer fiend by maintaining her computers, network and
doing backups. Being a photographer in Hawaii means she shoots about
200 weddings a year.

A typical month will run from 80GB to over 200GB depending upon the
time of year and other factors. After about 3 months I will archive the
projects to DVD. I make two copies of each DVD so that they can be kept
in different locations. Some weddings and other projects will be 20GB
or more. Trying to divide these projects over the fewest number of
DVDs is quite easy with K3B because I can add or subtract individual
files as needed to fill the DVD to the maximum.

If someone knows an easy way to do this on the command line I would be
more than willing to try it.

Please excuse the noise.

Robert