Date:      Sat, 14 Jun 1997 02:10:29 -0400
From:      "Patrick S. Roberts" <stormyb@izzy.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Scrogged /dev files...

Hello... I am having a problem with rebuilding my DEV dir... i ran a
/dev/MAKEDEV all , and it seems to have scrogged my drive slice /dev
files... i was wondering what the safest way under FreeBSD is to undo
this ?... as it is i can mount root , and thats about it.

Thanx in advance..

And if you could please also tell me what the freebsd based listservers
are i would apprecaite it.. i can't seem to find the subscribe
accounts.....

P.S. I did search the archive.. but i coul'nt find what i needed..
--
Patrick S. Roberts - Stormbringer
Santa Cruz Operation