Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:25:09 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        thepish@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netscape Communicator 4.72

--------------69CE557355C77E9FF97DB6EC

Hi,

The www/netscape47-communicator port is not up to date, Netscape just
released a Mozilla 4.72 yesterday. Anyone care to update the Makefile? My
/usr/ports/distfiles already contains
communicator-v472-export.x86-unknown-freebsd.tar.gz so it's just waiting
for the Makefile update :-)

Note: Netscape has several ftp servers ranging from ftp.netscape.com and
ftp2.netscape.com to ftp8.netscape.com. Perhaps these could be included in
the Makefile. :>

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
Freelance Java Architect

"Come to me all who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ
--------------69CE557355C77E9FF97DB6EC

begin:vcard
n:de Haan;Ernst
tel;fax:+31 (0)26 3645634
tel;work:+31 (0)26 3623895
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.znerd.demon.nl/
org:Jollem
adr:;;Rozendaalselaan 35;Velp;GLD;6881 KZ;Netherlands
version:2.1
email;internet:ernst@jollem.com
title:Java Architect
fn:Ernst de Haan