Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:19:52 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, Dave Duchscher <Dave.Duchscher@net.tamu.edu>, Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Applications using FreeBSD (was Re: Bridging... )

> Specifically, if you have hardware, I'm interested in loaner units.  If
> you have posters, glossies, display material, you name it, I want to
> see it.  If it says "FreeBSD" or BSD or has the daemon on it, that'd be
> great but by no means essential.

What Mike perhaps forgot to mention here is that FreeBSD, Inc. will
have a booth at USENIX this year, right across the isle from Walnut
Creek CDROM (for easier one-stop shopping), and will be demoing
FreeBSD on several types of hardware.  So, if you'd like your FreeBSD
hardware or product to be enthusiastically demo'd there by several
smiling FreeBSD advocates in Daemon polo shirts, get in touch with us
ASAP! :-)

					Jordan