Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 1998 20:39:53 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Branko Kmetec <brane@frida.mra.si>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HylaFAX[2679]: getpeername: Socket operation on non-socket

I would like to use my FreeBSD 2.2.7 box as a fax server. I installed Hylafax
port and configure it. When I try to run hfaxd I receive message:

HylaFAX[2679]: getpeername: Socket operation on non-socket

I checked the mailing lists, found the same questions but no answers (just
found that this is system error, but since I\'m newbie doesn\'t help much) to
this problem. Did anybody successfully solved this annoying problem?

Regards,

      Brane