Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:42:14 +0100
From:      Orion Hodson <O.Hodson@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
To:        ade <ade@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/21322: ports/mbone/rat update to support newpcm

<200010121703.KAA84195@freefall.freebsd.org>ade writes:
> Synopsis: ports/mbone/rat update to support newpcm
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: ade
> State-Changed-When: Thu Oct 12 10:02:28 PDT 2000
> State-Changed-Why:
> Please supply an update to the port using diff(1) rather than a
> complete new port, as described in the Handbook, thanks!

pr21322 and pr21330 can be deleted.  They are superseded by pr21333.
Apologies for not diffing and for the multiple submissions.  I didn't
get acks for 21322 or 21330, which I think comes from my failure to
read the send-pr editing instructions properly. If I'd realized they
were in the system I would have said to zap them sooner. I appreciate
you are busy and have more important things to do.

- o.