Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 98 16:37:05 +0100
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Comments to AM-Stuff

Hi all,

after creating the devices, it did not work out of the box.
It seems that my Ackermann likes to use usrdeviceunit 0.

I had to change (in /etc/isdn/isdnd.rc)

usrdeviceunit           = 0             # unit number

into

usrdeviceunit           = 1             # unit number

to make it work.

But I am afraid, that it does not work if I have the channel 1 in use.

There should be a way to enter "automatic" here.
But that is not possible for me now.

(I can enter automatic but it will be the same as writing it with a pen
on the monitor ;-)

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION
           WATCH OUT FOR TURBOFAX for OPENSTEP!