Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2019 16:22:32 -0700
From:      Brian Buhrow <buhrow@nfbcal.org>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i/o is very slow on FreeBSD dom0 with Xen-4.12 and Freebsd-12

	hello.  Following up on this issue yet again, I'm pretty sure I have
the hardware discussed in the link below.  I tried disabling interrupt
remapping as the article suggests, but that just makes matters worse.  As I
understand it, when FreeBSD is running as a dom0, it must have iommu
interrupt remapping enabled in order to function.  Should I conclude that
this hardware just cannot run FreeBSD as a dom0 or is there another work
around that I might use?
-thanks
-Brian

https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX136517