Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:27:47 +0100
From:      Julien Cigar <jcigar@ulb.ac.be>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP Proliant DL360 G5

Dear FreeBSD users,

Our hardware begins to age and we plan to buy two new machines at HP.
Our choice focused on the HP Proliant DL360 G5. As HP doesn't officially
support FreeBSD, I checked with the "7.0-RELEASE Hardware Notes" and
everything seems to be supported, except the network interface which is
an HP NC373i. From what I can see, only NC370i and NC370T are supported.

Can someone confirm that this chip is not supported (and that the rest
is OK) ? If you have other comments about our choice they are welcome
too ...

Thanks,
Julien

--