Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:45:38 -0500
From:      "Mike Avery" <mavery@mail.otherwhen.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: tekram scsi supported?

On 23 Apr 99, at 13:21, Doug White wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Shawn Ramsey wrote:

> > Is the Tekram DC-390U2B supported under any version of FreeBSD? If not,
> > are there any SCSI Ultra2 cards that are?
>
> No, there is no driver for the Tekram cards at current.  The Adaptec and
> Symbios Ultra2 offerings are supported, however.

Historically TekRAM cards have been Adaptec compatible - the same
drivers will work with either cards.  So, in your shoes, I'd try the
Adaptec drivers and see what happens.

Mike

Mike Avery                            MAvery@mail.otherwhen.com
                                          (409)-842-2942 (work)
                                                  ICQ: 16241692

* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
If alcohol is bad, why are there more old drunks than old doctors?